Superb tap and easy to install.
Some reviewers say it trips for a while after turning off, well it does, but if that’s annoying , take out the aerator from the end of the spout.
Fast service, quality goods. . It looks to be a good quality tap. The plumber said some of the bits you don’t see could perhaps be a little better designed, but agreed that given the price the quality is brilliant. Just to see how long it lasts now. Based on my experience so far i’d buy from here again.
Key specs for Refin Solid Brass Double Handles Kitchen Mixer Taps, Contemporary Kitchen Tap 360 Degree Swivel Spout Sink Mixer Tap Chrome:
- Made of the best copper materials,lead free, healthy and durable.
- Superior Chrome Finish, Beautiful, Corrosion & Rust.
- Top Quality Ceramic Cartridge, durable and healthy. Two handle to control the Hot/Cold Water separately.
- Come with fitting hose(UK Standard) and instruction: easy to self-installation.
- Refin Warranty: Refin can provide 5 years Warranty for faucet body. Have excellent quality assurance, if there is any problem, please contact the seller; we will help guests to solve all the problems. Absolute ZERO risk of this shopping, you can order it trustingly.
Comments from buyers
“Very good tap with high flow rate, Fast service, quality goods., Elegant tall kitchen mixer tap.”
Gosh watch a super tap, if it work as good as it looks we will be very very happyexcellent buy and service.
Very good tap with high flow rate. Our old kitchen sink mixer tap had a fairly low flow rate due to the small diameter of the connecting pipes to the monoblock; this has a larger diameter and therefore allows a higher flow rate. The only downside of this is that it tends to hit the sink and spray out. Yes i know that you can adjust the taps but these don’t need to be opened fully to get a lot of water flowing quickly. I bought a swivel aerator https://www. Uk/gp/product/b018vreix8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=utf8&psc=1 which has turned this into an excellent set of taps, it doesn’t look as elegant as the original but it has now become very practical. Fitting it was a pain in the but, so here is a tip – don’t follow the instructions. Turn the water off and place some towels under the sink to catch the water left in the pipes/old tap. Remove the old tap, clean up the sink where this will fit. Put the kettle on and make a cup of tea/coffee from step 1 but don’t drink it yet. Fit one of the connecting hoses to the tap – your choice hot or cold – tighten it with a spanner but not over tighten. Feed the flexible hose through the sink hole, making sure the o seal is still in place.