This is a great tap,good quality and its paddle type taps make life much easier when washing up.
These kitchen taps are quality. You can tell how good they are the second you open the box. They are so well made & i love the swan neck design, as it makes my life so much easier. My mother as also bought the same taps, as she was so impressed with mine. I highly recommend these taps, pure quality.
Would have liked it a little higher. Here are the specifications for the Bristan DUL DSM C Design Utility Lever Deck Chrome Plated Sink Mixer:
- Operates on a minimum operating pressure of 0.2 bar, maximum of 8.0 bar.
- Flow rate – 21.9 litres per minute, mixed, @ 0.5 bar.
- Suitable for all plumbing systems within specified operating pressures.
- Body is of brass construction and is designed to conform to BS EN 200.
- Valve type 1/4 turn 1/2″ ceramic disc valves.
- Inlet connections: 1/2″BSP.
- Dimensions for fitting- 180mm inlet centres.
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248.
- Supplied with metal backnuts.
- Supplied with single check valve.
Taps look great – but does not come with check valve as stated. Unit was listed to have single check valve included. Amazon need to check the wording and remove the check valve from stating ‘supplied with single check valve’. Will buy myself – but miffed as i took this option due to the valve being included.
The item was well packaged and delivered quickly. The quality seems very good; it will probably take longer to assess this aspect.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Spray pattern problems
- Excellent product. Convenient to use as height makes filling
- Very functional tap
Haven’t fitted the tap yet but it looks good.
This is a robust and well constructed tap with an excellent finish. It is however let down by a poor spray pattern with jets of water coming out at various different angles. My system is a mains pressure cold and a gravity fed hot so pressures probably 5bar cold and 0. Running the cold or hot or both together makes no difference to the irregular spray pattern. Dissatisfied with the flow i contacted bristan who said that the tap was only fitted with an antisplash nozzle, but there is an aerator they can supply which should straighten the flow. I therefore fitted the aerator part number ant a500544cp-big1 (it just screws in in place of the antisplash nozzle) and it did indeed straighten the flow and turn it into a 5 star rated tap. The cost of this aerator is in the region of £10.